- Sanyukta Upchar Paddhati
- Cure with Vedicure
- Charitable Trust
Rational and Scientific Spiritual Forum (RSSF) is one of the unique initiatives of Vedicure Charitable Trust. In regards to spirituality these days, there seems to be a lot of confusion amongst people, especially the youth. The young generation is discouraged due to ill conducts of fake spiritual babas/gurus.
There is a limited scope to generate understanding about spirituality in a scientific manner. Thus, the main aim of Rational and Scientific Spiritual Forum (RSSF) is to create a spiritually and mentally healthy society by promoting rational and scientific way of life.
Dr Anil Patil, the spearhead at Vedicure, firmly believes in the universal truth that spirituality is above all religions. He reckons that there is spirituality in every religion but there is no involvement of religion in spirituality. Every religion follows certain rituals in a spiritual manner like mantras or prayers, fasts for various reasons, prayer methodologies, etc. There is considered to be a scientific reasoning behind all this.
To promote spirituality in a scientific way, Dr. Anil Patil has taken lot of initiatives such as:-
1. Organizing lectures on various topics of spirituality
2. Conducting Yoga, Reiki and Meditation camps
3. Conducting Yoga therapy and Kundalini awakening sessions
4. Making people aware about various Mantras that are beneficial for health
5. There is lot of literature developed by Dr. Anil Patil viz. books, e-books, etc.
6. CDs are available related to Sanyukta Upchaar Padhatti, Reiki, Abhangas related to Reiki and Music Therapy, etc.
Following ways to be a part of RSSF
1. To be a disciple (Shishya) and learn Reiki from Dr. Anil Patil
2. If one is already done with the Reiki course, it is suggested to reinitiate Reiki
3. The alternate way for Reiki is to do Kundalini Yoga