- Sanyukta Upchar Paddhati
- Cure with Vedicure
- Charitable Trust
Sanyukta Upchaar Paddhati is an apt combination of multiple therapies that cures multiple ailments. So is the team of doctors and the staff at Vedicure. Be it a doctor or the non medical staff, it is the Talent, Hard Work, Patience and Passion shown by each personnel that reflects in the form of tremendous success of the organization. Hence, apt selection and building the right combination of the team is as critical as the treatment methodology.
Working with Vedicure means associating with a family. It is not just a place of work but it is also the place of bonding with the institute and getting involved in the growth of organization at multiple levels. It is the very reason why Vedicure is successfully retaining the family members and they are feeling proud for this association.
● One gets designated to the leaders in the Health Industry and a brand name of Vedicure Wellness.
● One gets to learn the holistic way of thinking, living and curing.
● One evolves as a contended service provider of the ultimate authentic and innovative healing technique - Sanyukt Upchaar Paddhati or 'Holistic and Integrated Medicine Approach'.
● One gets infinite scope to upgrade his/her existing knowledge and skills by constantly observing challenging cures and treatments provided to patients.
● A rewarding opportunity to be guided and groomed by well versed seniors and higher management.
● One would positively gain job satisfaction due to lack of monotony, scope for accepting and facing challenges, constant socialization, job security, scope for promotion, accolades for achievements and performances and much more.
In a nutshell, one gets extensive span for self development than just a job.
● Sanyukta Upchaar Paddhati provides great career opportunity.
● The doctors are required to be patient to understand and learn the authentic method of medicine and healing. They are expected to practice at least for a year to completely understand this 'Holistic and Integrated Medicine Approach'.
● Thus, they need to be ready, energetic and hardworking to accept constant challenges of treating multiple ailments with multiple therapies.
● Training sessions include sharing of practical knowledge through case presentations of treated and cured patients.
● Monthly trainings for all doctors, physiotherapists and centre administration staff - 1 training per month.
● Meetings twice a week with the support staff to evaluate their performance.